Sunday, April 11, 2010

BIGGEST COFFE MUGS EVER MADE...

and they are most beautiful too, with very special and sweet handles!
My friend Jill from New York has an Internet store called 
She is a potter at heart and soul and her ceramic pieces are artful and functional (all microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe), very pretty and always with the most amazing glazes in stunning colors!
Her newest creations are very large coffee mugs, they hold 28 ounces which is about 0,8 l  - that amount of coffee will last you all morning!! Now if there would be such a little ceramic utensil, glazed as gorgeous as well, with cutouts and some top to put the mug on, then we could put a candle inside to hold that coffee warm (flash of genius for you Jill)... :-)


Be sure to have a look at Jill's shop, you will be surprised with a lot of great items! And do visit her blog too where she talks with great love and affection about her ceramics, and other interesting matters!
http://www.glazed-over.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I like to imagine that I am #1 Jill fan in the world...though I know I have many contenders! :-)

I have the Lady Macbeth, and it is heart-stoppingly beautiful. Everytime I hold it, I'm filled with overflowing gratitude for all the grace and beauty it brings, visually and texturally. It also holds a damned good salad!

I think I'll invent a new word for these mugs: mugalicious!

Yael said...

M U G A L I C O U S

That is such a nice word game and fits so well those beauties!!!!

Jill said...

Hey look! That's ME!!

What a delicious surprise to find this, Yael. I'm tickled positively pink! And hmmmm, a candle warmer, eh? Wheels are turning, yes indeedy.

And thank you, Dawn, for the glowing praise!. I can't wipe the smile off my face. How ever am I going to fall asleep tonight?

Mugalicious is PERFECT, I love it! Thank you both from the bottom of my heart.

With love, ~Jill

veroque said...

איזה יופי המאגים האלה נראים פה, ממש כמו זוג מלכותי שצועד לאיזה נשף.

אוהבת מאוד את הדברים המקסימים של ג'יל ושמחה שיש גם לי בבית כמה מהאוצרות האלה:)

כל הכבוד יעל על הפוסטים המעניינים!