Friday, January 13, 2012

GREEN TOMATO - VIEW JAPAN



I found those absolutely wonderful blogs, one of them created by a Japanese woman, called Tomoko, a name with a lovely sound. I was trying to find out what her name means, and at Wikipedia was explained that depending on how the kanji characters are written, the interpretation is different. I do not know how she writes her name, but all of the meanings are very nice.
  • 友子 - "friendly child"
  • 知子 - "knowing child"
  • 智子 - "wise child"
  • 朋子 - "friendly child"
  • 皆子 - "beautiful girl"
In the second  blog "View of Japan" you will enjoy masterly taken photos of Japanese nature, landscapes, people, cities and art, all so very beautiful, presented by a variety of photographers.


In her blog "Green Tomato" Tomoko san tells us with words and pictures about her culture and her life, all so very interesting.


Check those blogs and surf around, you will be rewarded with nothing but pleasure, you will smile, you will feel calm and peaceful - I did!

TANOSHINDE KUDASAI! 

P.S. - I think, her name means: friendly child, because I saw the matching characters in an e-mail she sent me, giving me permission to use her photos - thank you Tomoko!

12 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

All her pics are spectacular, one would want to travel to Japan to see more of this beautiful and intriging country.
Very interesting what you learned us with the kanji characters !

Tomoko said...

Hi,Yael.
Thank you for posting my photos.
The first and second ones are my photos. Yes,exactly! My name is "朋子". The Chinese character means friendly child!

Have a wonderful weekend!

朋子from Japan.

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I'm excited to explore her blog--always looking for the new...thank you, Yael!

Hilde said...

Thanks for this nice presentation, Yael :) Both blogs are great!!

Hope you are having a nice weekend :)

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

red rose..beautiful photos and wonders, thank you yael...you are a beautiful child as well. xo

Pesky Cat Designs said...

Right now I am especially drawn to the box of sushi since I am hungry and love sushi!

Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing Tomoko's work.

veroque said...

יש לי חיבה עמוקה ליפן ולכל מה שקשור בה, אז תודה רבה על הקישור לבלוג המקסים!
זה כיף לראות מה עשית בבלוג שלך יעל, המון סיפורים יפים, תמונות נהדרות והשקעה.
שאפו!

TarracoStyle said...

me encanta la cultura japonesa, muy interesantes los blogs.
besos y gracias por tus comentarios.

Jill said...

In my heart I am most fond of the Japanese aesthetic above all. I will check out these blogs, for sure!

Bob Bushell said...

Lovely Japanese woman, and a beautiful name.

rc cars said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
- Yvonaut -
Das sind Raphael und Yvonne
said...

Hallo Yael!
Vielen Dank für die schönen empholenen Blogs und die illustrierenden Bilder!
Liebe Grüsse und ein schönes Wochenende
Yvonne & Raphael