Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FEELING PINK PINK PINK

I am feeling pink today and I have this very pretty piece of embroidered fabric - I might as well make a bag!
I found this on the Internet:

"Pink induces feelings of calm, protection, warmth and nurture. It can be used to lessen irritation and aggression. Pink is associated with unselfish love."
And: "Being 'in the pink' means being in good health, feeling quite well, feeling on top of the world."

Still not my favorite color, but today I am feeling pink - as I said! :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

שיהיה לך יום ורוד נפלא

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Show us your magic, Yael--I'm waiting! :-)

alice said...

na gut, rosa ist schon sehr nahe an Pink "lach"

Ich wünsch dir einen Tag voll Freude und Liebe!

Liebe Grüsse, Alice

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Beautiful fabric. I can't wait to see what you create.

Pink has not been my favorite color..all my life..but in the last few years I have been drawn to it. Perhaps the description you found is the answer to that mystery.

glazedOver Pottery said...

Funny, my mother felt the same way towards the color pink. At one point late in life, when she discovered that she had decorated the house with pink in almost every room, and had even resurfaced the outside of the house in a soft but unmistakable pink brick color, she finally reluctantly acknowledged that she probably really liked pink after all. Pink does something to people, I think. To "feel pink" is a good thing!

Jutta said...

Ich bin wieder mal restlos begeistert, liebe Yael. Die Tasche sieht so absolut schön aus - ein richtig kleines Schmuckstück.

Liebe Grüße
Jutta

TarracoStyle said...

que bolso tan maravilloso, es precioso!!!!
besos